- Applications due: October 23rd by 5:00 PM in the Greek Affairs office (LBJ Student Center 4-14.1)
- Applications MUST be typed
- Applications Distributed to Chapters: October 31st
- Speeches and Elections: November 6th at 6:00 PM at Council Meeting
- Multicultural Greek Council Meeting: October 23rd, 6:00 p.m. in 3-5.1.
- Multicultural Greek Meeting/Elections: November 6th, 6:00 p.m. in 3-14.1.
- Multicultural Greek Executive Board Transition: November 8th- 9th
- Multicultural Greek Board Turnover: November 16, 6:30 pm (Dinner)
- Multicultural Greek Council Meeting (New Board) November 20th, 6:00 p.m. in 3-5.1
- Multicultural Greek Council Town-Hall December 4th, 2017 in 3-5.1
- Presidents Retreat: January 27-28, 2018•AFLV Conference in Indianapolis: February 7-11 (May be asked to sponsor yourself).
- Leadership Institute Annual Conference in San Marcos: February 23-24, 2018
- Any scheduled conferences throughout term.
Requirements for being an Officer
- Must be in good standing with their respective organization
- Have at least one semester of membership in their respective organization, may not be a new member
- Must have at least one semester of membership in their respective organization, not including their associate member semester
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA and at least a 2.25 GPA the semester immediately prior to election or appointment
- No person serving as President of their organization may serve as President of the Multicultural Greek Council
Expectations of Officers
- Attend MGC Council and Executive Board meetings. Council meetings are held every other Monday at 6:30 PM and Executive Board meetings are held weekly
- Two scheduled office hours per week
*Additional expectations may be placed on officers through the Dean of Students office*